The CITY OF PORTLAND Office of Neighborhood Involvement offers a Crime Prevention Program to residents, neighborhood associations, and businesses of the city. We highly recommend this program to anyone that would like to make their home, neighborhood, or business a safer place. Below we have listed some of the features of the program and contact information.
The CRIME PREVENTION PROGRAM offers:
- Area specific crime prevention tips
- Crime Prevention Advise with one-on-one communication with a Crime Prevention Coordinator
- For both Private and Business Sectors
- Works closely with your local City of Portland Police Precinct
- Including: events, training, advice, literature, hot-lines
- Covers various concerns specific to your location
- Examples of concerns, incidents and advise on prevention are stolen bikes, vehicle break-ins, graffiti, trespassing, panhandling, drug sales, shoplifting, theft and suspicious activity
CONTACT: Southeast Portland is: (503) 823-0540 or (503) 823-3432
REFERENCE: Download the pdf files below for examples of what the CRIME PREVENTION PROGRAM offers. These brochures are courtesy of the City of Portland.
When the new window opens do a “Save As” to download the brochure.
When the new window opens do a “Save As” to download the brochure